Retrospec Mantra Fixed Gear / Single Seed
is on back order
- Bike will be special ordered for you. You'll be able to pick up your bike or have it delivered 7 days after we get your order
- We'll build, tune, and set it up for free and notify you when it's ready for pick up or delivery
- Each Bike Comes with a 5 year warranty on the frame, 1 year warranty on the parts and a FREE Post Purchase Tune up (100 miles or 30 rides)
Our newest version of our classic fixed-gear / single-speed bike now comes standard with front and rear Promax brakes and machined sidewall rims. This set of brakes is precise with quick response time. Now with dual braking, you have exponentially more control over your ride, your speed, and, of course, your stopping.
Our UrbanComfort frame is hand-built, tig-welded, double-butted, and lightweight. The high-tensile strength steel diamond frame is the perfect riding companion as you cycle your way to work and home and play and everything in between. The frame and fork have bar spin clearance, horizontal dropouts, and no toe overlap. Mantra 2.0 comes standard with sealed cartridge bearing hubs to keep your bike clean and healthy. Less dampness, water, and grime can get into the delicate parts of your bike when the hubs are sealed. This means less required maintenance and a longer living bicycle.
Mantra 2.0 is just as versatile as its predecessors. It’s also equipped with a flip-flop hub, which means you can ride your bike either as a fixed-gear or a single-speed with a freewheel. When you ride on a fixed-gear, every motion you make moves the bike. You always have to be moving if you want the bike to be moving. When you ride on a single-speed bike, the rear wheel is free-moving so you can cruise without having to pedal.
Mantra 2.0 comes installed on the single-speed side. This is a bike you can ride regularly and quickly and easily transform into a fixed-gear whenever you like.
We have very high standards. Every single element that goes anywhere near our bikes undergoes serious scrutiny. The Kenda commuter tires we pick have a unique tread with water dispersion grooves. There is more surface area on these tires and water travels through the channels on the tire. This means you have more traction and better grip on the road but also minimal resistance. The double-wall super deep-V Star rims with a machined braking surface and the always dependable KMC chain ensure a smooth ride.
43cm fits 4'9"-5'2"
49cm fits 5'3"-5'6"
53cm fits 5'7"-5-9"
57cm fits 5'10-6'
60cm fits 6'1"-6'5"
- This bike qualifies for Lay away, pay now and pick up in just before christmas
- Limited selection! please call before you order or come by the shop
- 10% off any accessories bought with the bike
- All Bikes come with 1 year warranty and free post purchase tune up
- All bikes are available for purchase online or at the shop
- Upon purchase online your bike will be reserved for you and you'll receive a confirmation email. We will contact you to arrange for pick up.
- Bikes are only available for pick up at the shop - no shipping at this time
(email email@example.com for details)